Trainee Geography Teacher - Premier Pathways
Premier Pathways PGCE Post - Outstanding All-through School in Birmingham – PremierPathways Geography PGCE - Immediate start – 2 Year PGCE Placement Geography - World Class Training - Premier Pathways PGCE Geography.
Are you a geography graduate? Are you looking for a career as a geography teacher?
Perhaps you are looking for a paid teacher training route that can not only give you QTS but will also accredit you with a PGCE too?
Are you available to start this academic year?
If you’re thinking of training to be a geography Teacher, then our Premier Pathways programme has the perfect Birmingham school for you.
• Exceptional geography graduates Considered for this Premier Pathways PGCE Post
• Outstanding Secondary School in Birmingham – Premier Pathways geography PGCE
• Immediate start – 2 Year PGCE Placement Science
• World Class Training - Premier Pathways PGCE geography
• Exceptional Opportunity for Top Graduates Looking to Train as a geography Teacher
• Secondary School with ‘Outstanding’ Leadership - Premier Pathways PGCE geography
• Excellent Mentoring from Outstanding Teachers and Senior Leaders
• This Premier Pathways PGCE geography post is open to those with a first or 2:1 degree in geography.
A secondary school in East Birmingham are looking for an academic graduate to train within their school. The Premier Pathways PGCE geography post is open to graduates with a related degree and a passion for becoming a teacher.
In this Trainee Geography Teacher post you will have the guidance and training to become an outstanding geography Teacher. At first you will learn to plan lessons under the guidance of experienced Science teachers, slowly building your confidence towards leading your own class and planning your own lessons. The next stages would include whole class responsibility and a 50% timetable across all 3 key stages.
The school is a leading all-through school in East Birmingham, rated ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted. They have a diverse pupil population and a team of dedicated, caring and professional teaching staff. All trainees are given their own mentor to ensure their progress is in line with expectations on the road to qualified teacher status.
Apply now for this Graduate Trainee geography Teacher position in Birmingham and give yourself the very best start to your teaching career. Click ‘Apply’ and send your covering letter and CV over to Patrick at EduStaff.