My client is looking for an Account Manager to join their online sales team after recentely setting up offices in Newcastle, after great success in London.
This role will suit driven, tenacious individuals that possess a desire to exceed and thrives in a telesales environment. You will be accountable for ensuring you achieve personal sales targets on a monthly basis and need to be a strong team player and self-starter.
We’re looking for people with an entrepreneurial flair who enjoy working in a fast paced yet rewarding environment and is motivated to complete sales and by excellent customer service.
- Proactively following up all assigned serviced office opportunities for requirements resulting from incoming internet and telephone enquiries.
- Responsible for hitting daily activity KPIs, including call and viewing targets.
- Creation of reports and qualification of prospects to set up viewings for prospects and sell serviced offices and the concept to them
- Responsibility for particular geographic areas and becoming an 'expert’ in these areas and feeding back to the team on these markets
- Develop relationships with the operators and keeping in touch to ensure updated deal reporting in place
- Develop business in line with company objectives and monthly targets
- Planning time effectively to prioritize development of target sales
- Build a strong and accurate sales pipeline
- Be accountable for weekly and monthly forecasting
Background and experience
- We are looking for someone who has a proven track record of strong individual sales with passion for excellent customer service
- Have some experience working in a telesales team and delivering and exceeding KPIs
- Experience in managing and delivering KPIs in line with company objectives
Key skills and competencies
- Thrives in a fast paced, competitive atmosphere
- Strong individual with passion for selling and customer service
- Proven sales background and evidence of business to business selling
- Self-motivated and driven
- Business focused
- Questioning and challenging of what has come before
- A can do mentality
- Individual who can 'think’ and 'do’ - and isn’t precious about getting his/her hands dirty
- Team player who is able to work on own initiative
- Ability to work at all levels/communicate at all levels
- Excellent negotiation skills and presentation skills
Fantastic offices in Newcastle
Salary £21,000 + bonus (year 1 OTE £35-40 K)
Fantasic team incentives, including trips to Vegas!