Key Account Manager
Are you an experienced key account manager who is looking for their next challenge? Do you enjoy working with corporate accounts? Do you have exceptional excel skills?
Search Consultancy is delighted to partner with a market leader, who has an opportunity for a key account manager. This role is mostly internal but the person will be expected to attend monthly and quarterly meetings therefore a full driver's licence is essential for this role. Basic salary is up to £30k with a bonus of £5k, company car and other additional benefits.
Main duties would be as follows:
- Work with 4 or 5 key accounts and ensure exceptional delivery against the account.
- Collate MI and analyse the data with a view of presenting back to the client.
- Look at cost reductions and ensure renewal of the account.
- Provide an outstanding level of service
As this is a key account manager role, candidates must have experience of managing corporate accounts. Additionally if candidates have the following attributes then it would be beneficial:
- Advanced user of Excel.
- Experience of dealing with FTSE 250 accounts.
- Strong stakeholder management
This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven and motivated candidate who prides themselves on delivering exceptional service.
If you are interested then please call Gary Morris at the Glasgow office or apply online.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.