Nursery Deputy Manager - Slough
We are currently recruiting for a Deputy Manager to work full time within a lovely nursery in Slough. Immediate start on a long term contract.
If you are a Deputy Manager with Good to Outstanding Ofsted results this position could be for you!
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- To achieve and maintain high standards of care and education
- To effectively help lead and manage the staff team including recruitment and retention, providing day to day guidance, training and support to all staff
- To ensure all policies, procedures and curriculum are implemented and adhered to at all times
- To keep abreast of current early childhood thinking/trends
- To effectively manage the budgets and occupancy levels
- To implement an effective parent liaison programme, to be influential in developing strong links with parents
- To manage all day to day operations of the nursery
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
- NNEB, CACHE Level 3 or 4, NVQ Level 3 or 4
- Excellent knowledge of health and safety legislation
- Knowledge of OFSTED standards
- Excellent knowledge of the EYFS
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work to targets and deadlines
- Good time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong people management skills
- Knowledge and understanding of equal opportunities / SENCO etc.
- Previous relevant supervisory experience
Excellent rates of pay, bonuses and benefits with on-going support and career development.
All applicants will be required to have an enhanced DBS
If you have experience in a similar role and are looking for a new and rewarding challenge this could be the job for you.
Please submit your CV today.