An Award winning Spa
And, a great place to work
Who wouldn’t want to work here!
My client based in the South Hams, is looking for a Spa Manager to complete their already successful team.
They have multiple treatment rooms and other relaxation amenities for your clients to choose from.
Attributes we are looking for include:-
- An already experienced Spa Manager
- You will have previous experience with fitness and beauty facilities
- NVQ Level 2 and 3 qualified
- Been trained in ESPA (desirable)
Some of your daily/weekly duties will include:-
- Building relationships with members and guests
- Be able to lead your team effectively
- Be able to motivate your team
- Have excellent management skills
- Be responsible for the day to day management of the Spa and its facilities
- Monitor the Spa’s financial performance
- Ability to solve any issues that may arise
- Have business acumen and be sales aware
- Develop a sales culture to encourage upselling and membership growth
- And have a passion for health and fitness!
This is an amazing opportunity for an up and coming Spa Manager to be joining a team of leading professionals
To be considered for this role press APPLY now telling us why you are the one we are looking for!
Please be aware that we are currently receiving a high volume of applications and will endeavour to contact all applicants, however if you have not been contacted within 72 hrs please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion and your CV will be kept on record for future positions.
This vacancy is being advertised by Contempo Recruitment the services of a recruitment agency.