Claims Advisor - First Party Validation
We are looking for methodical, well organised and analytical individuals, to join our First Party Validation Unit within the AXA Motor Claims team to handle fire and theft claims.
What you will be doing
As part of the First Party Validation Unit, you will manage your own portfolio of fire and theft claims from beginning to end. Using your excellent customer focus and relationship building skills to liaise with our customers and take detailed accounts of events in order to help assess and validate claims.
You will also be required to review and investigate referrals from other areas of the business in relation to suspected Indemnity Queries which will need to be managed on a quick turn around basis.
As well as speaking to our customers, you will also be contacting the police, repairers, salvagers, finance companies, Data Validation etc. and running various database searches, in order to obtain and record accurate information regarding the vehicle and to ultimately resolve the claim swiftly and cost effectively.
In addition to these tasks you will be required to assist with the allocation of daily tasks, act as a referral point for less experienced staff and undertake mentoring and auditing tasks.
You will use your methodical approach and excellent attention to detail to accurately record all the MI data you have obtained and generate/update reports.
Athough previous Validation experience is desirable, it is not essential as ‘on the job’ training will be provided.
What we can offer you
As you’d expect from a global leader, our reward package is a world-beater – here’s a small selection of our current benefits.
- Bonus Scheme linked to yours and the company’s performance
- Pension scheme with employer contributions as well as your own
- 23 days annual
- Interest free season ticket loan scheme
- Share Plan Scheme
- Discount on all AXA Insurance products, including insurance, breakdown cover & healthcare
Who are we looking for?
Whilst we offer excellent training, we look for the following skills and qualities:
- Excellent telephone skills, clear confident manner, active listening skills and the ability to build rapport/relationships with customers.
- Keyboard skills and PC application knowledge, previous experience handling calls whilst updating case management systems/databases beneficial
- Professional email and letter writing skills
- Methodical, organised and analytical
- Customer focused with a calm, empathetic approach
- Ability to negotiate effectively
- Confident approach to new challenges
- Motivated to achieve positive results and targets
- Thrive on working in a busy and fast paced environment
- Ability to prioritise, multi-task and work to deadlines