We are looking for a Credit Controller for a dynamic and highly successful Milton Keynes-based client. Recent, solid Credit control experience is a must, as is the experience of handling your own accounts and providing reporting support to the rest of the team. Experience of working within a large business would be advantageous.
The Client: A large, well established market leader with a fast paced, dynamic working environment. They offer a stable, supportive working environment for the right people and also encourage ambitious individuals to progress.
Job Scope: To provide added support to a very strong team and assist with the full spectrum of Credit Control. This includes relationship building, query resolution and debt collection to maximise the flow of cash into the business. This role will also include the administration of a variety of accounts bearing in mind that managing and maintaining accounts is a key part of this role.
- Liaise with clients’ Accounts Payable departments to chase outstanding invoices.
- Effectively resolve queries and escalate any issues where needed to the Senior Credit Controller.
- Update the cash book/cash allocation on Sage daily as and when required.
- Update the cash forecast daily as and when required.
- Prepare aged debtor accounts on sales ledger for aged debtor weekly meeting.
- Work to monthly agreed targets / KPI’s.
- Promote a positive presence on the desk - motivating self and others and to work together as a team with your colleagues and provide full support to all team and associated staff.
- Review agreed objectives/action plan on a monthly basis to ensure they are reflective of evolving business requirements.
Experience and personal attributes required:
- Target driven mentality
- Excellent administrative skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Demonstrable Credit Control background
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Outstanding relationship building skills