Job title: Management Accountant
Annual salary: £30 to 35k
Location: Central Bristol
Reporting to: Financial Controller
Hours: Full time
Type of contract: Fixed 6 months (potential to go permanent)
About our Client
Our client is a hugely successful specialist professional services company with offices located in 16 countries around the world.
Requirements of Management Accountant
- Preferably ACCA or CIMA qualified but QBE will be considered.
- Experience of preparing management accounts and good knowledge of VAT/PAYE.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work accurately under pressure.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Enjoys working with numbers.
- Can-do attitude with a continuous improvement mentality.
Responsibilities of Management Accountant
- Produce timely and reliable management information reports on a monthly basis.
- Investigate variances against budgets and provide analysis of differences.
- Perform month end for Accounts Payable, VAT, Fixed Assets and general ledger.
- Assist in the preparation of annual budgets and cash flow forecasts.
- Prepare periodic tax returns (VAT, PAYE and Foreign taxes).
- Cash flow control, including payment scheduling.
- Assist with credit control and processing financial transactions where required.
- Management of all payments & receipts, tracking of charges & interest, interaccount transfers and reconciliations, credit card payments & reconciliations.