Sports Sales Executive
Sports Sales Executive
Salary: £18,000 basic + uncapped Commission paid monthly
From £34,000 - £37,000 OTE (in your first year)
Are you an ambitious Sales Executive who enjoys sport? Our client, an award winning sport events agency is looking for candidates who can demonstrate exceptional sales ability and looking to develop their sales career.
Our client is a renowned market leader delivering premium official hospitality to Europe's biggest sports occasions. They pride themselves in working with world’s largest blue chip companies, across all business sectors, providing a personal high end service from start to finish. This attention to detail sets them apart, enabling them to have strong, lasting relationships with their clients whilst attracting new business relationships on a daily basis.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate a proven track record in sales - (ideally 6 months+) you must be passionate about sales, commercially minded and bursting with new ideas. Driven, self-motivated with a 'can-do’ attitude. Ambitious, confident who thrives on pressure and is a great communicator. You’re resourceful, organised and passionate about driving revenues.
- Generating new business by initiating contract with senior corporate buyers. Develop, grow and manage your own personal accounts
- Be accountable - ensure sales targets are achieved Generate reports to provide feedback on effectiveness of campaigns
- Be able to spot and develop new business opportunities
- Ensure forward planning is accurate and relevant
- Ensure accurate and responsible admin
Plus the extra benefits of
- Attractive remuneration package
- Top career path opportunity
- Full brand training and development program
- Excellent commission structure Complete management support
- The chance to attend some of the biggest events in Sport, 2016.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Sales Executive looking for the next step in their career as this opportunity will be both financially and personally rewarding.
The role would suit a Sales Executive wanting a challenge and you will benefit from working in a vibrant team on an excellent high revenue generating portfolio.
INTERESTED? Please apply to Louise Ashford-Hodges, Managing Consultant at Fish Hook Careers. Unfortunately due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion. Thank you.