You will be working for an award-winning brand with over 20 years' experience in their field of security. They have a reputation for trustworthy and professional service. They have an opportunity for an experienced Credit Controller to join their team on a full-time basis in Oxford. You will be working in an open plan office Provides financial support to customers and supplier. The target is to ensure excellent accounting standards and maintain high professional integrity.
Key Accountabilities for Credit Controller:
- Working as part of a strong team to take incoming calls into the department
- Dealing with customer & Supplier queries via telephone, email, fax and letter
- Maintaining continuous management of financial systems
- Liaising with clients (individuals or businesses) and providing financial information and advice;
- Maintaining accounting records
- Updating the client records accurately, also liaising with 3rd parties as necessary
- Assisting the Accounts Manager with any admin related duties pertaining to the efficient running of the accounts Department.
- Flexibility is important and this role may need you to support the operation and sales teams as appropriate
- Your personal commitment to working to high standards and taking care in
- the work we do
Skills/experience required for the Credit Controller:
- Credit Control experience is essential for
- Experience of working in a busy fast paced
- Educated to GCSE A - C grade, or trained and qualified in-house or accounting qualification training, or sufficient experience to demonstrate ability
- Must have strong computer skills (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Sage knowledge desirable
- A good standard of numeracy
- Excellent communication with professional manner, formal yet friendly (no swearing, no 'oi mate!')
- Commitment to invest in your own personal development
Opportunity: what's in it for me?
The salary offered for the position of Credit Controller is between £22,000 - £25,000, Standard office hours, pension, holidays, and much more. You will be joining a company who are Gold Investors in People who work hard to develop their team!