Direct Marketing Account Manager - Northampton
Account Manager, Direct Marketing
My client looking for someone who has previous experience of being an account manager within an agency or equivalent specialism in Direct Mail/Variable Data and has a strong commercial understanding of the requirements of working with variable data in the print environment.
- Manage all in-house direct mail and variable data jobs
- Manage relationship with external suppliers, to ensure quality and consistency of work delivered
- Build and maintain relationships with clients, brand aligned Account Managers
- Manage the relationship with external stakeholders, clients
- Implement effective data security arrangements by working closely with the Data Specialist to put into place the necessary training, systems and procedures to ensure secure data handling at each stage of the process.
- To receive and interpret briefs, confirming project specifications to client or brand aligned AM, advising timescales, costs and making recommendations where appropriate
- Manage artwork traffic, print and mailing deadlines for direct mail and variable data projects ensuring agreed deliverables are met; work closely with the Traffic Manager and Production Team Lead to schedule in Direct Mail and Variable Data jobs onto the print and finish departments
- Day to day communication with brand aligned account managers and/or clients, Group Marketing Services (encompassing data, digital and CRM teams), colleagues, suppliers and managers on job status
- Attend briefing meetings with clients, writing internal briefs, estimating and planning to ensure creative/studio team have enough information to undertake the project