Sous Chef - Live in
We are looking to recruit a Live-in Sous Chef for a busy 4 star Hotel near Skipton, North Yorkshire.
The charming establishment has a strong emphasis on offering a warm and welcoming environment to eat or drink. They use local seasonal ingredients to offer simply excellent food. Our client will offer up to £23,000p/a which will be based on relevant experience.
This position has live-in accommodation. If you do not require live in accommodation you would be required to have your own transport.
Your role as a Sous Chef will include:
- Provide consistently excellent fresh food
- Ordering stock and managing profitability
- Have an understanding of BoH paperwork
- Organising Staff rotas
- Motivate and lead a kitchen brigade in the Head Chef’s absence
- Adhere to company standards and procedures
- Ensure Health & Safety and COSHH laws are observed
The successful Sous Chef will have:
- Experience in a similar role
- A background in a similar establishment
- Creative talent with fresh ingredients
- Excellent technical skill
- Ideally NVQ levels 2&3
- Ability to work under pressure
- A great personality
- Live in or have your own transport
All candidates will be required to demonstrate their right to work in the UK. If you match the criteria and wish to apply for this Sous Chef position, please click 'APPLY’ button and add your CV. Any applications made without a CV cannot be considered.
Anglo Continental Placements LTD (ACP) are specialists in recruiting permanent Chefs as well as Front and Back of House Managers. Many of our clients exclusively use us to recruit for their restaurants, pubs and hotels. With 23 years experience in the industry, we offer an unrivalled service to our clients and candidates. ACP is an Equality Act recruiter.