KS2 NQT - Outstanding Primary - Inner London Borough of Hackney
Q1 - Are you looking for a supportive, well led and successful school to complete your NQT year?
Yes? Great! We are currently looking for a talented NQT to take on this September on a full-time and permanent school’s based contract. You will be put through the school’s successful NQT induction programme with mentoring from the school’s very best teachers and leaders who will help shape you into an Outstanding classroom practitioner!
KS2 NQT Job Details:
- KS2 NQT (Choice of Year Group)
- Teaching KS2 to a class of 25 bright and attentive students
- September 2017 start - Full Time - Permanent Contract
- MPS 1 Inner London (£28,098)
- Great CPD provided by the SLT
- Brilliant NQT Support
- Located in the Inner London borough of Hackney- central London!
KS2 NQT Person Specification:
- Passionate NQT - Graded 'Good’ with potential of 'Outstanding’
- A good understanding of the KS2 Curriculum
- A personable, creative and enthusiastic team player
- Reflective and takes on feedback well
- Passionate about working in a team environment
- Large, creative and vibrant 2 form entry primary school
- Graded 'Outstanding’ in their latest Ofsted report
- Located in the London Borough of Hackney
- Close to a London Overground and Underground Station
- Friendly and approachable SLT with an "open door" policy
- Brilliant SEN Support from the SENCO and additional needs team
- Above average results - high levels of literacy and numeracy attainment
- Genuine promotion opportunities and fast tracks to middle leader roles!
Do you think this sounds like the KS2 NQT opportunity you’re looking for? Perhaps you have a few more questions or concerns?
APPLY TODAY and one of the Clarus Education team will be in touch within 12 hours if shortlisted!