Accounts Assistant - Sales Ledger
Sheridan Maine are recruiting for an Accounts Assistant / Sales Ledger Clerk to join an expanding manufacturing business based near Salisbury.
Typical day to day duties will involve:
- Inputting invoices into Sage Accounts.
- Sales Reconciliation monthly to deadline.
- Scanning invoices / credit notes and sending them to customers.
- Checking prices and VAT.
- Matching invoices to advice notes.
- Some USD & Euro invoices mostly GBP.
- Dealing with customer queries and support credit control chasing outstanding.
- Supporting /covering Purchase ledger invoice entry and payment runs.
The ideal candidate will have good attention to detail, accurate inputting skills, along with a positive outlook and previous accounts experience. Sage Line 50 software knowledge and intermediate Excel skills would be an advantage but are not essential.
This position offers an excellent benefits package, including onsite parking, pension and 25 days holiday.
Finance and Accountancy jobs in Wiltshire, Finance jobs, Accountancy jobs, AAT, CIMA, ACA, ACCA
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.