An opportunity has arisen to join a highly successful business based in Edinburgh as an Accounts Assistant on a permanent basis.
A well established and highly performing business that operates across the whole of the UK. The successful candidate will be based at the central hub working within a talented finance team that is once again growing due to further company expansion giving the successful applicant ample opportunities for career development.
The key focus for this Accounts Assistant opportunity will be to support an essential part of the business in the sales office providing financial and administrative support within an existing team to provide additional support. This is a diverse role and will provide new challenges on a daily basis.
The position of an Accounts Assistant has arisen paying a salary of £18,000 - £20,000 with an additional benefits package as well as bonuses. Their premises are based in Edinburgh and are easily accessible via public transport (bus or train) with parking also available onsite.
You will be involved in but not restricted to the following duties:
- Processing of sales ledger invoices and statements
- Bank account reconciliations
- Cash allocation
- Managing the Direct debits
- Weekly and monthly reporting
- Liaising with other departments on finance matters
- Ensure month end and year end deadlines are hit
- Ad hoc duties
To be considered for this opportunity you must have the following experience:
- Have 1-2 years previous experience working within Finance
- Experience using Excel at an intermediate level
- Experience handling a high volume ledger with varying values.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
If you would like to have a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity please contact Fiona Gardner