Our client, a growing organisation based on the outskirts of maidstone are currently looking to recruit a Finance Officer to add to the existing finance team.
The main purpose of the role is to to deal with payment processing, including utilities, and purchase ledger transactions ensuring that invoices are processed promptly and paid within agreed payment terms.
- Processing payments onto the finance system
- Preparation and completion of BAC's Payments
- Raising and dispatching cheques
- Dealing with Petty cash reimbursements
- Maintenance of Bank accounts including : Bank reconciliations, control accounts reports
This role is varied covering both payments and treasury and would suit candidates that have worked in a similar role with the following skills:
- Experience of working in purchase ledger
- Sound understanding of cash books
- Good excel skills
If you are interested in working for a caring organisation, with a pleasant working environment then we would be interested in hearing from you. Due to the location drivers with own transport are encouraged to apply.
Due to the high levels of applications we are experiencing at the moment we are unable to respond to unsuccessful candidates, if you have not had a response within 1 week of applying regretfully you have not been successful