Senior Brand Manger
This is a great opportunity to lead an exciting brand relaunch, work on new innovations within a leading FMCG business based in Surrey.
My client is a classical FMCG business with a portfolio of food brands and an expert in their field. Based in Surrey, they are easily commutable from Central London. They work in a collaborative way placing emphasis on developing their employers.
The biggest SBM role within the business, you will be responsible for shaping the strategic marketing plans and driving it's successful delivery. Your key focus will be on a major brand relaunch in 2017.
Main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Delivery of the business vision
- Develop and Implement key marketing activities including NPD, Sales promotion and packaging & Advertising and PR
- Manage agencies
- Full P&L responsibility
- Cross functional working
- Day to day responsibilities will include full ownership of budgets and P+L accounts.
- Outlining, developing and producing effective long term plans using insights.
- Freedom with innovation, specific focus surrounding NPD with ownership of the process.
- Use of both ATL and BTL strategies to improve and develop the brand.
- Creating and maintaining strong, lasting relationships with external agencies.
- Use of data tools
My client is looking for an experienced Senior Brand Manager with the following skill set to join the team:
- Strong passion for food!
- Significant exposure to the FMCG food / drinks industry would be ideal.
- Proven exposure of working throughout the full marketing mix.
- Happy and comfortable managing direct reports effectively.
- Really driven to bring new ideas and really develop the brand.
- Commercial acumen
- Ability to analyse, evaluate and act on data
- Interpersonal skills
£50,000 - £55,000 plus lucrative benefits are on offer for the successful candidate