Building Services Engineer - Mechanical
Building Services Engineer (Mechanical)
London & Home Counties
£32,000 - £34,000 per annum / Overtime / On Call
Alecto Recruitment are currently representing a well established and highly regarded Building Services Company based in London, now looking to recruit a Mechanical Building Services Engineer to support their ever growing team.
Established 30 years ago, my client offer building service solutions to manage and deliver superior site services across facilities of all sizes.
No matter how complex or large the project, the company can be relied on to support all key areas of the industry, including but not limited to;
Design and Installation; Commercial Refurbishment; Facilities Maintenance; Building and Technical services and more.
As a Mechanical Bias Building Services Engineer, you will be tasked with covering the London area in a filed based mobile role, undertaking the Service Maintenance and repair of mechanical services for large corporate and commercial clients. Duties will include;
- Carrying out the maintenance, fault finding and repair on all Mechanical systems including control panels, BMS, pumps, motors, pressure systems, chillers, boilers, water systems and AHU's/FCU's
- Participate in an Emergency Call Out Service as required
- Maintain all mechanical equipment and assist with all other PPM routines as instructed.
- Undertake mechanical work safely in compliance with mechanical standards
- Complete suitable risk assessments prior to undertaking mechanical work and document in full to ensure safe working practise.
- Produce monthly and ad-hoc reports as required for the Territory Technical Manager
- Report any mechanical/electrical problems affecting the day-to-day operations
- Assisting with other Mechanical and engineers from time to time and as required.
To be considered for this role, you must live within and easy commute of London and the home counties, with a full clean UK driving licence.
- Proven experience in a similar role (commercial - Office) is essential
- NVQ (Level 3) / City and Guilds in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Electrical qualifications advantageous, but not essential
- Manual Handling, Legionella and Asbestos awareness
- Appropriate knowledge of Health and Safety and environmental requirements related to delivery of the assigned tasks
- £32,000 - £34,000 basic salary
- Overtime and Call out paid at preferential rates
- On call 1 week in 8
- 23 days holiday + Bank holidays
- Company Vehicle, mobile, laptop, phone
- Company Pension and Healthcare
If you believe you can fulfil this position then do not hesitate to apply today.
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Jason Fogaty, Alecto Recruitment. or call in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately. We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit