Vehicle Component Salesperson
Our clienet based in the Fens are looking to recruit a Vehicle Component Salesperson on a temp to perm basis working within the wider Pneumatics function and this person is responsible for visiting existing customers on a regular basis to supply them with relevant components required to keep their fleet on the road. The job holder is required to generate new component sales business as appropriate and to seek relevant feedback from customers in order to ensure the company continues to provide a best value and customer orientated service
- To ensure that existing customers are routinely visited and supplied with appropriate components for their vehicle fleets
- To provide component advice to customers as required
- To ensure customer feedback received, is logged and processed accordingly
- To ensure that regular and relevant feedback is sought from customers, so that the company continues to provide the best value service
- To be responsible for generating new component sales business within both the existing customer network and new customers
- Ensure compliance with all aspects of the Health & Safety policy
- Ensure equality and diversity is actively promoted in the workplace
- Any other duty as directed by the General Manager.
- Experience of hydraulic & pneumatic systems and their assembly
- Proven ability to work off of own initiative
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Full, clean UK driving licence
Our client are offering an attractive basic salary and the chance to earn uncapped commission. Interviews to happen in the next couple of weeks.