Our agency client is recruiting for a PPC Executive to join their Edinburgh office. They would consider a graduate trainee (minimum 3 months PPC experience) or alternatively an experienced Executive (2-3 years experience).
Our client is an established national agency
The successful PPC Executive will be responsible for the following:
- Mastering internal tools required to deliver efficient and profitable PPC campaigns.
- Formulating campaign strategy, researching keywords, analysing competitors and testing.
- Analysing the performance of campaigns, identifying strategic opportunities, facilitating change in order to hit and exceed client expectations and KPIs.
- Project managing all of the activity and processes required to proficiently run campaigns.
- Producing client-facing reports, studies and presentations.
The successful PPC Executive candidate will ideally have the following skills and experience:
- Is commercially astute, identifies and suggests opportunities to the PPC Team Manager.
- Possesses strong business writing skills and able to produce high quality documents.
- Demonstrates a structured and methodical way of working, with the ability to cope with competing demands and effectively prioritise tasks.
- Exhibits a high level of attention to detail.
- Possesses strong customer telephone and face to face skills.
- Is confident and articulate in meetings (internal and external).
- Possesses the requisite Project Management skills required to ensure seamless standards of service and delivery.
- Possesses strong software skills that support the delivery of high quality client facing documents.
- £18,000 - £25,000 basic salary+ benefits package