Retail Marketing Assistant
Retail Marketing Assistant
£19,000 per annum
Crawley, RH10 9TZ
Our client has come a long way from the local shop in Kennington Road, London in 1921. Back then we made our own bikes, and even won awards for the quality of their service. It was (and still is) all about knowledge, passion and value. These three things are still part of our DNA – they’re still a local bike shop, but now with nationwide stores and a huge online store that operates on a global scale.
Are you looking for your first steps into an exciting, fast paced and dynamic marketing role?
They are looking to recruit a Marketing Assistant to join their team in London.
As their Retail Marketing Assistant, you will support our retail teams, providing first class service to our stores on all things marketing, from their latest campaigns through to ensuring marketing materials are delivered on time. You will be expected to:
- Support the Retail Marketing Manager in delivering a calendar of marketing activity to stores, across a range of marketing channels
- Check and review marketing materials to ensure accuracy and potential errors are picked up before materials go to print
- Brief work into our in-house design team and manage the sign-off process
- Organise print and logistics to ensure the on-time delivery of retail marketing materials
- Plan and execute in-store events and local marketing initiatives
- Provide detailed performance reporting on all marketing initiatives to measure their ROI
- Develop a close working relationship with all our stores and their local markets, being the first point of contact for retail stores in the marketing team.
- You are an ambassador for our brand; from the way you present yourself to the knowledge you have of our brand and the enthusiasm and motivation that drives everything you do. Your role is to uphold the Evans Cycles image at all times
This is an exciting and challenging role and is ideal for someone looking for their first step into a career in marketing.
To be considered for their Retail Marketing Assistant role, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Be very organised & able to work to deadlines
- Have great attention to detail
- Be comfortable dealing with multiple tasks at any one time
- A practical, hands on – happy to get ‘stuck in’ to whatever’s needed attitude
- Great communication skills
- Enjoy working as part of a team
- A self-motivated & enthusiastic approach to work
Whilst previous experience in a marketing role isn't necessary (as we will teach you everything you need to know), they do want to hear from candidates who are organised, self-motivated, a good communicator and most of all enthusiastic.
Retail Marketing Assistant Benefits:
- Up to 28 Days Holiday per year (including Bank Holidays)
- A Company Pension scheme where we’ll match your contributions
- Childcare Vouchers
- Fantastic Discounts on Bike Insurance and British Cycling Council Membership
- The Yellow Jersey – our colleague of the month award
- Free Entry to our RIDEIT Events
- A Dedicated Training Program from day one
On completion of your probationary period…
- A Ride to Work Scheme (unsurprisingly)
- Trade Discount on all of our products
- Holiday Buy Back – buy up to 5 days’ additional holiday
After 6 months…
- Health Shield, a cash back health plan
- Access to your very own e-learning portal
If you feel you have the skills for their Retail Marketing Assistant role, please apply now!
Retail Marketing Assistant, Retail Marketing Marketing Assistant, Marketing Executive, Trainee Marketing, Marketing Trainee.