Marketing Manager (Events, Digital, Offline, PR, Comms) West London
Marketing Manager, Travel Events, West London, £40k. This is an excellent chance to join a FTSE 100 company and market leading media and events business.
They now have an exciting opportunity within the marketing department of their Travel division. You will be responsible for managing a team of 5 in order to deliver multi-channel marketing campaigns for all events in the portfolio which include the flagship event in Barcelona and the other 5 events in the US, China, UAE, Australia and South Africa.
Reporting to the Senior Exhibition Director / Head of Marketing, you will work in an operational, transformational role, focussing on campaign delivery and improvement and you will be responsible for the successful and timely implementation of the marketing and communications plans across the portfolio.
The role operates in a matrix structure, managing a team of 5 and dotted line reporting to Marketing Managers as well as working with Central Marketing to execute the communications plans across multiple platforms and formats to drive engagement, retention, leads and positive customer behaviour, to deliver show sales and attendance.
- Team Development: assess training needs, coach and develop team of 4 marketing executives and a marketing co-ordinator.
- Line Management: Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, mentoring and performance management of employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures. Scheduling of workload, monitoring and reassigning where needed.
- Campaign Delivery: Oversee delivery of multi-channel segmented online and offline marketing activities to achieve frequent, timely and effective event promotion
- Marketing Knowledge: Build and maintain a high level of technical knowledge for the delivery of marketing tactics
- Reporting: Develop and implement tools to measure and evaluate campaign effectiveness
- Relationship building: Proactively establish and maintain effective internal working team relationships to ensure maximum use of company experts.
- Internal Liaison: . Close liaison with Marketing Managers, and Central Marketing in order to implement plans and campaigns effectively and to deadlines.
- Proven track record in event marketing
- Excellent people and time management skills, to be able to prioritise the workload of demanding events and schedule team workloads effectively.
- A team player with good analytical, numerical and communication skills
- A good understanding of implementing marketing comms plans, segmented marketing campaigns, database management
- Ability and willingness to work in a matrix structure
- Keeps management informed by preparing reports; making presentations; interpreting information; making recommendations.
- Ability to maintain work process flows by coordinating information and requirements with related operational departments.
- Experience managing budgets.
If this exciting marketing job interests you please send a CV to Ross Brander at Brandgaard Recruitment