Are you an experienced toolmaker with experience within plastic injection moulding?
Can you repair, maintain and improve tooling in-line with production requirements?
Can you support production and maintenance teams with the plastic injection moulding machinery?
If so, read on!
We are currently seeking an experienced toolmaker to join a successful tier 1 automotive supplier who serve some of the worlds most premium car brands. The toolmaker will be responsible for the repair, maintenance and improvement of all tooling in line with customer and production requirements. They will also interface with NPD/NPI and ensure all tooling is created and supplied to tight deadline projects; playing a pivotal role within the production department.
The successful toolmaker candidate will have most of/if not all of the following experience/skills:
- Considerable previous tool making experience
- Good understanding of engineering drawings
- Understanding of manufacturing processes
- Analytical skill set with an understanding of lean manufacturing
- Able to work with minimal supervision and able to meet stringent standards
- Good understanding of production costs to include waste, downtime, scrap and re-work.
- Exemplary knowledge and experience of plastic injection moulding
**The client in question can only accept applications from those candidates who already live and work within the UK without restriction**
If this sounds like you or someone you know, please get in contact with Darren Holmes of Proactive Technology on OR
Proactive Technical Recruitment is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Proactive Technical Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.