Head of Marketing - Circa £40K
Head of Marketing - Circa £40K
Do you have what it takes to drive the Marketing strategy for a fast growing, evolving and innovative company? Do you have comprehensive experience in a B2C & B2B market place? This is an extremely exciting time for a modern marketing individual to join an highly successful business with forecasts of considerable growth over the next 1-3 years. Working on a variety of brands/products in the UK and International Markets, This brand new exclusive opportunity offers a competitive salary of circa £40K, dynamic environment + interesting company perks, based in Christchurch.
Responsibilities’ of the Head of Marketing:
- Managing both B2B fast growing commercial grade products and B2C, fast moving products within the predominant markets of the US and the UK as well as other international markets.
- Heavily influence the direction of the company's brand and marketing activities, right through to influences in product design.
- Develop the brand vision and strategic marketing plan in line with business goals.
- Develop robust marketing processes, working closely with the sales team and product design team.
- Marketing plans must be specific and result oriented.
- Marketing strategy must support the company’s annual revenue plans and development initiatives.
- Increase traffic and exposure of the brand via digital marketing and other means.
- Build CRM profiling for multi-marketing means.
- Develop a referral network via 3rd parties - outreach and engagement.
- Manage rebranding and development of a new website.
- Set up measurable marketing campaigns including data analysis, incorporating conversion rates etc.
- SEO & PPC campaigns put in place review and improve.
- Conceptualising original creative campaigns and bringing current innovative ideas to the team.
- Implement social channel management.
- Work within time & budget restraints as set by the CEO.
- Marketing strategy to cater for Trade, B2B and B2C revenue streams.
Personal Attributes of the Head of Marketing:
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills, a confident networker at all levels and across multiple functions.
- The applicant needs to be proficient in both B2B and B2C marketing techniques and will work alongside the CEO and Head of Finance.
- A pioneering brand, the applicant must be current with their approach and keep up to date with developments in modern marketing as well as being self driven and exceptionally motivated
- Experience in content writing favored.
- Strong B2B and B2C experience in strategy, brand management and customer retention.
- Able to innovate new and creative approaches to marketing strategies.
- Remain current with marketing industry techniques.
- A passionate, high-energy leader, who pro-actively seeks, identifies and develops new opportunities for the benefit of the business.
- Excellent understanding and working knowledge of strategic consumer brand marketing concepts and relevant communication media
What’s in it for you?
Competitive salary Circa £40K
26 days holiday + bank hols
Office hours are 9-5 Mon-Fri
On site chef… meaning we regularly have pizza and other food circulating around the office!