This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established company as a Senior Payroller. You will ideally have a minimum of 5 years payroll experience, including a working knowledge SSP, SMP, and other Payroll specific deductions. The ideal candidate will have a good working knowledge of manual process, be experienced with resolving complexities associated with time sheets and overtime payments, and delt with payrolls with in excess of 500 employees.
- Create salary payments for all employees.
- Full start to finish payroll
- Administer Payroll amendments; tax codes and student loans
- Complete P45's
- Print / Email all payslips
- Post Journal to nominal ledger
- Provide cover to Payroll Manager for preparation of monthly payrolls
- Other Ad-hoc duties
- Making statutory payments such as SSP, SMP, SAP and SPP.
- Complete all forms received from the Department of Work & Pensions / Job Centre etc.
- Reconcile and administer the pension scheme
- Preparation of P11D schedules, calculations and submissions
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity then please APPLY NOW!!
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven’t heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.