Head of Physics
A central London school are recruiting for an outstanding Head of Physics to start from September for a permanent position. The Head of Physics position is on a full time basis and is based in the centre of London. The right candidate must be able to teach Physics up to KS5 and must have over 3 years’ experience teaching.
All Applicants must have;
- UK QTS or QTLS or an overseas equivalent
- Ability to teach Physics up to KS5
- Previous leadership Experience
- Ability to teach all Science KS4
- Minimum three years’ experience in teaching Physics
- Outstanding references
The School have very high expectations of all pupils and seek to nurture and stimulate their ambitions. The right candidate should encourage them to become high achieving, independent learners who will go on to university or career of their choice. Your commitment to every pupil is to provide teaching of the highest standard to support them in reaching their full potential.