HOTEL RECEPTION MANAGER / SUPERVISOR
Well established, award winning hotel is seeking a HOTEL RECEPTION MANAGER to work on a shift basis to manage the existing reception team.
IMMEDIATE INTERVIEWS FOR CANDIDATES WITH RELEVANT SKILLS
- Reporting to the Hotel Operations Manager you will be working on a shift basis.
- This is a face to face Customer Services/Reception Management role and a "hands on " Management role - You will be expected to lead by example and work as part of a team.
- You will be required to work 40 hours per week - must be flexible with shift patterns and able to work early mornings, evenings and weekends.
- You will be responsible for recruiting, motivating and supervising a team of 6 reception staff.
- Organising shift rotas, holidays and training
- Working as part of a team you will be checking in and out guests.
- Answering calls and completing Reservations using Amadeus (live booking system)
- Responding to email enquires
- Updating information using Excel
- Processing payments/cashing up
- Opportunity for training, development, and further career progression
- The ideal candidate will be well presented with a positive, outgoing personality with Reception Management or Supervisory skills
- You will possess first class customer services skills and will have ideally worked within a 5* establishment.
- Candidates with qualifications in hotel management and hospitality encouraged to apply
- A clear, confident telephone manner.
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken) are essential
- Knowledge of Amadeus or Opera or a live booking/ reservation system will be a distinct advantage
- MS Office knowledge - Word, Excel required.
Must be able to work shifts which will include weekends.
- Physically fit as you will "be on your feet" most of the time!
- Full training given with excellent career progression opportunities.
Due to the shift nature of the work, candidates living within an easily commutable distance from Richmond Up on Thames will be given preference