Location: Tees Valley
Salary £20k - £26k
Hours: Office Hours, Monday to Friday
Imperial Professionals are working with a large Training Provide for a CEIAG Advisor to provide advice and guidance regarding career pathways in the LEP’s economic growth areas to disadvantaged individuals over the age of 25.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Developing and maintaining good sturdy relationships with external organisations and STEM opportunities.
- Provision of up to date labour market intelligence and present in a user-friendly way.
- Identifying and promoting courses to learner and learner referral sources
- Undertake activities to improve the perception of sectors that are experiencing recruitment difficulties and skills shortages
- Interviewing potential learners and providing them with accurate information, advice and guidance along with keeping records of all of the above activities
- Carrying out initial assessment activities, identify individual learner support requirements
- Give information advice and guidance to learners and progress them into non-accredited, voluntary work or paid work.
- Conduct research to inform service improvements and provide peer information, advice and signposting to the NCS service
- To identify employers who have employment, apprenticeship or placement opportunities and to develop good working relationships which are receptive to providing opportunity
- To identify and engage in communication with local employment partnership groups to promote services and identify employment opportunities
- Attending promotions days at clients premises when required and promoting the companies services to potential employers
- Accurately and timely completion of all IAG documentation
- Comply with the Safeguarding, Prevent, E&D and Health and Safety Policies and to be vigilant to potential concerns and risks
- Hold level 3 IAG or working towards Level 4 IAG
- Knowledge of local LEP and economic growth sectors
- High levels of time management and planning ability.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and influencing skills.
- Good presentation skills.
- Knowledge of local and regional labour market and knowledge of employment trends, business threats and opportunities, also commercially aware.
- Demonstrate continued success of having met and exceeded stretching targets in a sales role.
For more information on this opportunity please feel free to contact Terri Williams at Imperial Professionals.
Due to the high volume of applications that we receive we may not be able to respond to every application, however, if you do not get a response within 7 days please consider your application for this opportunity unsuccessful but we will keep your details on file for other opportunities