General Manager-5 Serviced office provider
Do you have experience as a General Manager? Do you pride yourself in providing customer service? Do you want to work for a luxury serviced office provider?
My client are one of London’s leading providers within the luxury serviced office industry. They are situated in prime locations across Central London and are looking for individuals who are proactive, motivated, have good managerial skills and are professional.
In this role you will be responsible for ensuring a smooth running of the building operations, maximising occupancy and increasing rental revenue. You will need to have experience in operations, demonstrate a customer-led thinking, be driven and determined and be personable.
- Hands on Management - getting heavily involved in the Recruitment, Training and Development of staff, Incentives and Operations
- Maximising the occupancy of your building
- Providing a high level of service at all times
- Ability to provide a VIP service at all times Liaising closely with the Sales team Facilities management, CCTV Implementing of health and safety procedures
- Budget control and P&L responsibility
- Being a point of escalation for any client queries/questions
- Taking prospective new clients on tours of the centre and driving sales (in a customer service and consultative style of sales)
- Negotiating renewals with existing clients
- Assisting with client’s IT issues
- Dealing with client move ins and outs
This is an fabulous opportunity for someone who wants to work within the serviced office industry and who has some brilliant general manager experience. My client are constantly expanding and offer a lot of room for new opportunities. If you have managerial experience, enjoy providing a high level of customer service and are extremely efficient then apply now...