Investment Platform Administrator
My client is a Financial Services business seeking to appoint an Administrator to join their team based in Northwich. This role involves completing processing and administrative duties as part of the Investment Platform team, including:
- Accurate and timely data entry of all applicable 'advised’ business onto the Platform to specified Service Level Agreements.
- Accurate and timely processing of withdrawal requests (including internal transfers) and Fund switches.
- Accurate and timely updating of Intelligent Office with applicable case details.
- Completion of all other administrative tasks that fall within the remit of the department.
- Involvement in quality checking of all work undertaken on a daily basis, on an individual and team basis.
- Close liaison with other departments, to ensure all business processes run smoothly and effectively.
- Adherence to and updating of, all departmental procedures.
- Assistance in recording and collating departmental statistics on a daily and monthly basis, where appropriate
Previous Financial Services experience, specifically in a Wealth Management business, would be a key advantage, as would experience in working with investment 'platforms.’ Previous data entry and paperwork checking experience desirable.
Salary of £18,000-£20,000 per annum plus excellent benefits. Please apply to Leanne Boddy at WWB Recruitment.