Lighting & Systems Technician
Job Title: Lighting & Systems Technician
Salary: Upto £26,000pa
Our client is a supplier of production equipment to live events. Due to expansion within the team, they are looking to appoint a Lighting & Systems Technician with an interest in warehouse management. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to build a solid career with a rapidly growing company. In turn they offer a fantastic working environment with genuine variety.
- Collation of equipment to be sent out on jobs
- Raising delivery notes
- Operate a booking in / Out system
- Repair / servicing of lighting and LED equipment
- General overseeing of warehouse and functions
Key Skills & Experience:
- Background in operating Lighting and LED Screens would be ideal
- Experience working within a goods in/out function
- Clean Driving licence
- Technical bias with an interest in warehousing
The working hours are Monday to Friday, 9am until 5.30pm with overtime available.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please submit an up-to-date CV including details about your current or most recent salary and your availability/notice period. You can also call Hannah Foster on for a discreet and confidential discussion about the role.