Our client are a very successful Manchester digital business.
They work with all manner of clients from household brands through to small independents covering all digital marketing channels from PPC to design and social media to email.
The role will require you to build strong working relationships with new and existing clients, understand their business models and report on their PPC performance.
Experience with excel for reporting is essential and knowledge of pivot tables, vlookups and other formula’s would be beneficial.
Due to the technical and data driven nature of PPC maths skills and qualifications will be an advantage.
You will be responsible for providing research and analysis on both internal and external paid search accounts and for finding and presenting ideas on how to drive down costs and increase conversions.
Work you do will be in conjunction with other mediums such as Social, Email or SEO.
- Create, develop, optimise and maintain client PPC campaigns based on KPI’s
- Competently manage internal and external client PPC budgets
- Provide as required - daily, weekly and monthly reporting - back to your line manager
- Make recommendations based on statistical data in order to achieve campaign objectives
- Actively monitor the PPC community
- Strive to continue to actively learn and improve skills
An ideal candidate will have:
- At least 12 months experience of managing PPC Campaigns
- Knowledge and understanding of Google AdWords and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of social PPC; specifically Paid Facebook Advertising
- Knowledge of display advertising
- Experience and understanding of relevant PPC tools
- Strong, personable, effective communicator and presenter
- Highly organised
Excellent package being offered.