Graduate Marketing Executive - IT Recruitment - Paid Internship - London
Our client is a young but rapidly growing incubator and recruitment business. They specialise in placing best talent into technical roles for start-ups in the Shoreditch triangle. They are an innovative technology incubator by helping start-ups get off the ground through investment as well as continuous training. They have clients worldwide including Kayak in Berlin, Bizzby in London, Optiver in Chicago and have recently expanded into Dubai after establishing contacts with Namshi, Dubizzle and Souq.com.
This is 3month NMW internship, followed by the possibility of a permanent position.
Key responsibilities of the role:
A two-pronged role, you will primarily focus on client and candidate communication.
Much of the role will require you to attract and source new business, through events, networking and utilising our already existing data platform to reach out to new markets across the globe.
The second part of the role will be to increase efficiency in candidate delivery, generating high calibre candidates, whilst increasing the reach and scope of the company brand both on the website and the company Journal.
- Client engagement
- Data analysis of website and journal
- Driving targeted traffic to the website and journal
- Coming up with creative marketing strategies to widen the brand
- Social media strategy execution based on data analysis
- Writing creative and directed content
- Interact with new businesses daily
- Sourcing new business
- Event planning
What are your key candidate requirements for the role?
- A tenacious, enthusiastic and bright graduate.
- Proven drive and determination demonstrated through previous experiences.
- Entrepreneurial and forward-thinking.
- A proactive self-starter.
- Great communication skills.
What are the perks of working for your company?
You will be joining a young team in the heart of the Silicon Roundabout, the hub of London’s tech scene. A small team you will be given autonomy to realise and achieve your own work objectives and drive your own progress. The role is diverse and you will be frequently working on developing different areas within the business.