£14,222 - £15,850 per annum
Reading, RG30 4EX
Term time only + 3 INSET days
Our client is located near to the motorway network and has excellent public transport options, providing frequent and reliable access to the school, but is a pleasant, green and open site. The teaching at this school is geared to meet the needs of the diverse community it serves, operating under inclusive and candid ethos. Prospect is a progressive and vibrant learning community that focuses on raising the aspirations and releasing the potential of every young person in our care. Prospect is a successful 11-18 school with a strong focus on learning in all aspects of its work. The school is at the forefront of many educational initiatives, and has a very positive attitude to change.
They are now looking to recruit a Learning Supervisor to join our team in Reading.
As their Learning Supervisor, you will be gaining a complete and comprehensive understanding of teaching within a supportive environment. You will be expected to:
- Supervise lessons when the class teacher is absent
- Work to a pre-prepared lesson plan, ensuring that students make good progress
- Take an active part in school and work as a tutor, either in the capacity of Learning Supervisor, or as a regular tutor
This post is an excellent opportunity for aspiring teachers to develop the necessary tools and experience required to move on to a PGCE or School Direct programme in the future at our friendly and supportive secondary school.
To be considered for their Learning Supervisor role, you will have the following skills and experience:
- A passion and enthusiasm to work with children
- Desire and ability to contribute fully to school life and work effectively as part of a team
- Have high expectations of self and others
- Forward thinking and dynamic
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills
If you feel you have the skills for their Learning Supervisor role, please apply now!
Learning Supervisor, Learning Assistant, Teaching Assistant, Learning Support Assistant, TA, LSA.