Do you have experience working as a Chef, however are looking for a change in direction?
Are you interested in inspiring young people to realise their full potential and giving them a focus to their career?
We are looking for a passionate, energetic and innovative individual to work as a Regional Trainer for one of the UK's leading training companys. You will have the opportunity to work for an organisation that is in high growth and that will reward your hard work and enthusiasm
The key responsibilities for a Regional Trainer are as follows:
* Deliver training programmes to a wide range of businesses across your designated area within East London
* Develop training plans to ensure compliance with curriculum best practice and quality targets
* Develop, mentor and support new Assessors
* Lead in delivery and accreditation of learner-focused provision
* Participate in continual professional development activities to ensure your skills and qualifications are in line with sector best practice.
The skills, qualifications & experience required for a Regional Trainer are:
* Recent experience as a Chef
* Level 2/3 Professional Cookery Qualification
* PTTLS/A1 or an equivalent assessor qualification is desirable
* Excellent communication skills
* A positive, can do mindset!
In return you will receive up to £22,510 + excellent career prospects. You will be given the opportunity and support to become fully qualified or be offered additional training to develop further within your role