An newly created opportunity has come up to work as a Business Manager working as part of a Global Strategy Team.
The strategy team works in partnership with the front office to strive towards greater success with clients and investors. By producing economic research, the team are able to provide advice and identify key market trends for upcoming investments, trades etc. to share with their clients.
Your role as the Business Manager will be to coordinate the actions and interests of the Strategy Team to maximise their potential. You will help to ensure the team are well connected, both in the UK and internationally and that the team is operating effectively and efficiently to service the front office, with a focus on client engagement.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Monitoring client engagement activities
- Acting as a point of contact for the Strategy Team, both internally and to external clients
- Helping to prepare senior strategists for events, meetings, roadshows by preparing briefing notes, materials and itineraries
- Tracking the status of new client engagement
- Producing and analysing reports and information based on economic research
Suitable candidates for this role will be able to the demonstrate the following:
- Keen interest in financial markets and previous experience of working in the financial services industry
- Ability to provide high level business analysis, in a format that can be readily digested and actioned by colleagues across the business
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly organised
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experienced user of Excel and other financial reporting tools
- General understanding of key financial services regulatory issues
Unfortunately we are unable to respond directly to all applications. We aim to respond to all suitable applications within 48 hours; if you are not successful please don't hesitate to apply for future roles advertised by Pip Recruitment on Reed.co.uk.