An exciting opportunity has arisen with a Lloyd’s syndicate who are seeking to recruit an MI Analyst to their growing Delegated Authority team. The main duties of this role include:
- Design of effective reporting for delegated authority team and proposing efficient methods of recording information across the delegated book.
- Reviewing all available data sources to understand the content, consistency and to identify anomalies.
- Making recommendations to departmental managers to improve underlying coverholder and TPA data quality and hence the accuracy of reports.
- Improving the MI suite of reports, creating dashboards, scorecards and KPIs to keep senior managers informed of developments with the delegated authority area.
- Analysing trends within the coverholders, broker and TPA data; presenting the results.
- Working alongside other departments within the company on MI initiatives.
You will have demonstrable experience in MI within insurance, excellent data manipulations skills and knowledge of the London insurance market. This will suit an individual seeking a role with opportunities to progress.