Independent Financial Advisor
Independent Financial Advisor
£40,000.00 Basic Salary
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Independent Financial Advisor to join a long established, community focussed, FCA authorised, IFA practice based in Dorset. The company will offer a competitive salary of £40,000 DOE with a generous benefit package that will provide OTE of £65k+ pa.
This is a unique opportunity for someone who is keen to join an established business with dynamic plans. We are looking to recruit an individual who is currently practising as an IFA and has c.20 years of experience. To ensure that we recruit the most suitable individual we are looking for the following:
- An experienced and energetic general practioner
- A fee earner in own right
- Technical qualified, and familiar with current individual pension advice
- Capable of Managing a small team
- Enthusiastic about taking over live and legacy clients as well as quality clients from a retiring adviser
- Able to optimise introductions to professional firms
For the suitable candidate this role offers great long term prospects that include equity participation.
Our Client is a long established, community focussed, FCA authorised, IFA practice based in Dorset. It is a separate trading style of Investment and Tax Advisory Service Ltd (ITAS) Ltd
The Independent Financial Advisor will be responsible for:
- The identification and development of new business from existing and new sources opportunities.
- The maintenance of strong relations and the generation of income from the existing and substantial bank of clients.
- To ensure the routine management and daily operation of the company that complies with the company’s operating procedures and the requirements of the FCA and other regulatory bodies.
- To prepare and implement an agreed Sales Plan to meet defined New Business targets.
- To develop and implement a plan to deliver ongoing service to existing clients
- To establish and maintain good working relations with the Operations Manager and support staff at the Wimborne office
- To establish and maintain strong working relations with the principals and senior staff
- When required to support all aspects of the company’s or Group’s operations
Experience and Qualifications
Our Independent Financial Advisor will have good technical knowledge and extensive experience of working as a client adviser in the IFA sector of the financial services industry. In addition to general practice, your experience should include Investment, Pensions, Retirement and IHT Planning.
Our Independent Financial Advisor must have CAS status, be QCA level 4 qualified, hold a practising certificate and currently have CF30 authorisation from the FCA.
You should have a specialist pension qualification such as AF3 or G60 and/or be prepared to obtain other professional qualifications that may become relevant.
This is a full time permanent position with a basic salary and the opportunity to earn a substantial production based bonus. Annual earnings from on target production will be c £65,000. In addition, on completion of a 6 month probationary period, you will become entitled to a range of staff benefits.
There is an annual holiday allowance of 20 working days in addition to statutory Bank Holidays.
All staff members participate in an annual performance review.
If this Independent Financial Advisor position sounds like the position for you please send us your CV by clicking the apply button below!