Our Client is well known within the Commercial Finance / Mortgage side of the Financial Services Industry. They are now looking to meet with an experienced Account Executive.
Purpose of the Role
To support the Director of Medical Finance and the Finance Medical team to promote the services both internally and externally; and to generate leads for the Medical team.
Duties and Responsibilities
* To gain sufficient knowledge of the Medical sector (currently Pharmacy & Dental) to be able to hold an introductory level conversation with a prospective client before passing them onto a member of the Medical team;
* To use that core knowledge to complete lender proposals on behalf of clients;
* To assist with the entire Commercial Mortgage process;
* To assist the Medical team with sector related exhibitions and presentations;
* To liaise with the Marketing team in respect of promotions, promotional materials, and new business activities;
* To accompany Business Agents to client and lender meetings;
* To build strong working relationships with lenders, solicitors, accountants, Business Agents, and Valuers;
* To ensure that all relevant documentation is correctly prepared and submitted on behalf of clients.
* To present and promote the business as a professional organisation with the highest standards of excellence and care;
* To contribute to the development of the corporate image and perception as a whole by demonstrating quality, consistency and reliability;
* To comply with company policies regarding Equal Opportunities, Health & Safety, Data Protection and Environmental Impact.
Skills & Experience
* Previous sales and account management experience in a similar role
* Excellent English writing and presentation skills;
* Computer literacy, including knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint;
* Previous experience within the financial sector;
* Previous experience of lead generation and cold calling initiatives.
The ideal Candidate Must have a Good Credit Record!