Trainee EYFS Teacher
Trainee EYFS Teacher
To start ASAP
Salary - £18,376
Have you recently completed a degree in EYFS Studies? Are you looking to become a qualified teacher? Then the ''Straight to Teaching Programme'' may be just the thing for you!
A fantastic opportunity has arisen within the North Sheffield area! We are excited to be recruiting for a Trainee EYFS Teacher to obtain QTS whilst gaining experience within role. This three year dual role programme will take you straight from degree level to Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) after successfully completing a 12 week probationary period. We are looking for enthusiastic and dedicated candidates who have previous experience of studying or working in the EYFS sector. If you are passionate, driven and enthusiastic about teaching then this is the role for you.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a good sense of humour and positive attitude
- The ability to be reflective about your teaching practice, and take on feedback to develop your teaching standards
- Be committed to urban challenging education, which is driven by a passion to change pupil's lives.
- Exemplar attendance and punctuality, which can be modelled to pupils and parents
- Ability to work as a team and take direction, to ensure pupils make progress over time
- 5 A*/C grades including English/Maths/Science
- A levels or equivalent in related subjects to EYFS
- Relevant Degree to teach EYFS in a Primary setting
- EYP qualification
About the school
This is a larger than average primary school in North Sheffield. It is a vibrant and exciting school within an exciting multi cultural community. The school has a strong ethos for preparing children for life beyond the school gates as well as delivering a well balanced curriculum. It has an inclusive and progressive environment which encourages the children to value and respect each other.
Benefits of working with ITN Mark
- Competitive pay rates
- Full support from a dedicated consultant
- Free CPD delivered by our former Head Teacher and Education Advisor
- Referral scheme - recommend a friend to ITN Mark and receive £100 worth of capital bond vouchers
- Free DBS check to all teachers*
*Register before 1st April, work 5 days before 1st June and get refunded the full cost £54.80.
ITN Mark Education requires all Teachers to have a fully enhanced DBS check and join the update service. A minimum of two references are required. You will be required to attend a face to face interview.
ITN Mark Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
ITN Mark Education is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.