Occupational Health Clinical Manager - Bristol
Our client one of the UK's leading and award winning providers of occupational health solutions, rehabilitation and injury management who provide a modern approach to medical and vocational rehabilitation.
They are looking to hire an experience Occupational Health Clinical Manager to lead a forward thinking, multi-disciplinary Occupational Health department with a strong focus on rehabilitation and case management.
You will be responsible for delivering excellence and consistency in the most efficient way, ensuring the provision of high quality services to all customers. Specialising in providing clinical management, supervision and governance and directly manage the OH clinical and administration teams.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks include:
- Set and ensure compliance with clinical quality standards including through case reviews and audits
- Provide ongoing clinical governance, support and mentoring to the Occupational Health team
- Understand statutory and legislative changes, advising the business of relevant changes that may require updates to service provision, costs, client needs and or provide new business opportunities
- Communicate and implement necessary changes to policy and practices within the Occupational Health Department
- Continuous assessment of the services provided to clients, ensuring statutory compliance and alignment with best practice and client need
- Identify improvements to meet organisational needs where necessary and make recommendations on solutions
- Attend customer review meetings where clinical input is required
- Provide clinical Occupational Health services to clients including sickness absence management, health surveillance/fit for work assessments
- Be an NMC Registered Nurse with a recognised Occupational Health Qualification such as Occupational Health Nursing Certificate, Diploma or Specialist Degree
- Strong, demonstrable clinical experience within the Occupational Health sector
- Competent in all aspects of sickness absence case management, health surveillance and fitness for work assessments
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- An outgoing, approachable individual who is a great communicator both internally and client facing
- An ability to influence on all levels and develop Occupational Health Professionals in the department
This is a full-time role 37.5 hours per week, based in Bristol with some requirement to travel.
In return you will be offered the following:
- Salary between £45k-£50kp/a dependant on experience
- Monday to Friday office type hours
- 25 days holiday
- Ongoing training and support
If you would like to be considered for this position please apply with your CV below or call Ged Walsh on or .
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.