Purchase Ledger Supervisor
A great opportunity for a proven Purchase Ledger Supervisor to join a successful finance team on a permanent basis
My client is a well established and highly successful business based in Leicestershire who have an immediate requirement to grow their team by bringing in a proven Purchase Ledger Supervisor on a permanent basis.
To support the management team in achieving targets and objectives.
The role includes a variety of duties including:
- Driving continuous improvement and seeking innovative solutions to complex issues.
- Motivate and improve the performance of the team
- Assist with the monthly closing of financial records and posting of month end information
- To set monthly targets and objectives for the team
- To co-ordinate the workload within the team
- To ensure tasks are completed accurately and efficiently
- Involved in the development of team members through SMART objectives and monthly reviews
- Ensure correct processes are adhered to by the team at all times
The successful candidate must have previous commercial knowledge and exposure to all aspects of purchase ledger at a senior level
You must also be an excellent communicator both verbally and in writing in order to effectively resolve issues and build relationships.
Accuracy and attention are critical to this position, as are a strong work ethic and investigative approach.
Excellent accounting career opportunity and stability, excellent salary, car parking