Global hotel organisation is searching for a PR Manager to join their buzzing marketing team based in central London.
Founded in early 2000, this hotel group is still one of the world's largest independent collection. Their portfolio of independently owned hotels contains three hotel brands allowing hotel owners a way to achieve global brand support at a lower cost. The companies headquarters are in the US but all marketing and PR activities are overseen by the London office where the CEO is based.
The London office is very much a start-up environment, so this role is perfect for someone who enjoys a creative and flexible atmosphere. This is an exciting opportunity for someone to really make their mark. The hotel group have recently undergone a company reband and are launching a new website.
You will be responsible for:
- Implementing the overall PR strategy for the group
- Manage and direct all comms activities and enhance the brand's reputation
- Be an ambassador for the brand
- Build key relationships with the media
- Deliver all B2B and B2C comms - both internal and external
- Deliver all newsletters, print publications and media realtions
- influencer / online communications
- 5+ years PR experience
- Agency or clientside
- travel / hotel / leisure experience ideally
- Wider consumer experience
- Understanding of social media platforms
- Proactive with media
- Self motivated
For more information regarding this position please do get in touch.
The client are looking to pay around £40k for the right candidate.