Commercial Finance Analyst
The Commercial Finance Analyst will provide financial reporting and key commercial insight to various areas of the business including operations, buying, marketing and finance.
My client are UK-wide market leader in their field, with nearly 200 branches across the country.
- Provide ad hoc financial analysis on all areas of revenue including customers, product, branch and geographic location.
- Develop financial reporting through our business intelligence reporting system to improve the accuracy and efficiency of reporting.
- Assist in the reconciliation of assets and provide financial insight to aid decision making on investments and asset utilisation.
- Develop relationships with both finance and non-finance employees to continually review financial performance and recognise opportunities to grow profitability.
- Work with internal audit/compliance to maintain a reasonable level of financial provision on both consumable stock and assets.
- Provide analysis and insight on commercial vehicles and driver behaviour to the fleet manager
- Assist in the delivery of projects to improve operational efficiencies and/or financial performance.
- Any other ad hoc duties that may be required from time to time.
- Professional qualification (CIMA ideally)
- Exceptional communication skills
- Highly competent in MS Excel
- Competent in using MS Access, MS Powerpoint & MS Word
- Experience in using management information reporting systems, preferably IBM Cognos
- Highly Self Motivated
The role will pay a basic salary of c. £40,000