Compliance Contract Officer
A Compliance Contract Officer is required to join a well established property leasing business based in Birmingham City Centre.
The successfully appointed Compliance Contract Officer will report directly into the Head of Human Resources and take complete control and ownership of this stand alone role
Key Responsibilities of the Compliance Contract Officer
- Review contracts to ensure compliance and on-boarding checks are completed
- Identify and escalate risks on a timely basis to the business
- Liaise with the business and senior decision makers across various departments
Key Skills, Requirements and Experience
- Previous experience in a compliance orientated role
- Ideally experience ensuring contracts and leases are compliant
- Knowledge on Anti Money Laundering
- Possess the confidence and ability to analyst and present complex information to internal divisions
This is a rare opportunity with a well respected employer, as the Compliance Contracts Officer you will be given the sole responsibility of ensuring that all contracts and lease agreements are fully compliant with set business regulations.
For more information or to apply for the position please contact Laura Woodhead on or