Accounts and Office Assistant
Investigo are proud to be working with a company in West Oxfordshire who have just moved into the area and are setting up their UK hub.
They are now looking for an Accounts & Office Assistant to work in the team.
Duties will include:
The role of Accounts & Office Assistant will be key to the company's exceptional customer service delivery and commercial success. Working within a small effective team, you will be responsible for the accounts receivable functions, sales orders, banking and reporting.
- Ensuring all invoices and payments are processed in a timely manner
- Performing end of month reconciliation
- Assisting with shipping documentation for import and export
- Excel reporting
- Liaising with our warehouse
- Assisting with other duties to enable our team to provide excellent customer service to our customers.
The Successful Candidate Will Have:
- A strong working knowledge and background in accounts
- At least 3 years experience in a similar role
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Experience with mid-range accounting software
- Excellent organisation skills and attention to detail
Please contact me asap if you are interested in this position, candidates available at short notice would be preferred.