IFA - Flexible location
clover recruitment are pleased to be assisting this professional financial services business with their requirement for a Diploma 4 qualified IFA.
- Ability to provide advise on a range of financial products to a diverse customer base
- Understanding of regulatory legislation and guidelines which is then carried into your daily work
- Gains confidence and trust quickly from prospective and repeat customers
- Ability to work closely with a support team
- Keep abreast of products in the marketplace and industry trends
- Close business and meet targets
- Ability to maintain up to date files with clear, concise information
You should be able to demonstrate;
- An ability to communicate effectively and clearly
- A thorough knowledge of a wide range of products including, but not limited to, pensions and investments
- Possess an affable persona - providing a professionally friendly service
- A strong track record from within your career history
- Experience in a similar environment
** This role can offer home or office based work location
** This business will provide training and regular support within compliance and general industry trends / regulatory changes
** Candidates wishing to join this business with an existing book of clients will be financially recompensed in their basic salary accordingly
** Full support offered
Please apply today in confidence.
We are advertising this role on behalf of our client and have their agreement to do so. This advert does not, and should not be deemed to, form part of any employment contract.
Whilst we endeavour to contact all applicants, demand rarely affords us this luxury. If you have not heard from us within seven days of applying, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.