My client are a medium sized Building and Construction company with a head office based in St. Albans. They are constantly growing and acquiring new projects and are now seeking a Payroll Clerk to join them on a permanent basis due to growth plans. You will report into a hands on Payroll Supervisor who has progressed up herself within the organisation and sit within a medium sized team. The role is busy, varied and can offer the right candidate a great career path.
My client are within the Building and Construction sector and are immersing themselves within the UK market place and are constantly working on new projects. They are currently going through a strong period of growth so are therefore seeking a Payroll Clerk to join them on a permanent basis and run their monthly and bi weekly payrolls within a team environment. They offer career progression, a competitive salary and a friendly and fast paced working environment.
- Processing Payroll for over 10,000 members of staff across the UK
- Administer payroll data and ensure accurate and timely submissions to the payroll system
- Reconciling wages accounts
- Issuing tax forms e.g. P45's, P60's
- Processing numerous payrolls weekly
- Carry out payroll calculations such as Maternity, Paternity, Sickness and Pension
- Be responsible for all statutory requirements
- Create and analysing reports on time sheets statistics
- Sending information and liaising with HMRC
- A background within Payroll, ideally experience of running end to end payroll
- Team player
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Great organisational skills, high attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Confident and enthusiastic
Whats on offer?
- A great company who are growing and can offer career progression
- Competitive salary
- Good benefits, free parking
- Varied and fast paced environment