Regional Guest Services Manager - UK based Sites - Corporate
Are you ready to make your mark as a Manager with the leading provider of Corporate Guest Services?
Do you have a management background in five-star hotels, premium airline industry or other leading corporate Guest Services businesses?
Leading 22 Sites across the UK
Are you looking for a new challenge to stimulate your skills?
Rapport is currently recruiting for an experienced manager to lead the Guest, Business and Support Services, and Reception teams for one of our high profile client contracts across the United Kingdom.
If you are an inspirational people manager, who possesses strong financial acumen, are passionate about excellent service, and are great at building and maintaining client relationships, then you could be the one we are looking for!
Rapport is a multi award-winning provider of Guest Services in the corporate environment, including Reception, Reservations, Meeting Rooms, Helpdesk and Switchboard.
We are very proud to count some of the UK’s most forward thinking bluechip companies as our clients, from small boutique firms to large multi-site international corporations, all with a common goal to provide excellent customer service.
Our recent awards include:
- Top 30 Best Places to Work in Hospitality 2014, 2015 & 2016
- Awarded 2 stars "Best Companies 2015/2017"
- Winner of 2013 and 2014 Catey Award for Front of House Team of the Year & 2016 HR team of the year
Duties will include:
- To support the Client and your senior team in Managing the business
- To lead, mentor and coach a team of Rapport ambassadors.
- To work with peer managers within the contract and across Rapport to ensure we provide a consistent first class, professional service to our clients and their guests.
- To take personal ownership and responsibility for the standards of service delivered at our client locations.
- To ensure excellent reporting and account management disciplines are maintained at all times.
- To support account retention and contract growth, including generating innovations that enhance and maintain a seamless and personal guest journey.
- To act upon client requests in an efficient manner.
- To work with Rapport head office departments to ensure efficient communications and accuracy of work.
The successful candidate will:
- Have at least three year's experience of managing Front of House operations, including business and guest service support.
- Be able to travel across the UK and the channel isles supporting all teams across all sites.
- Have experience within luxury hotels or the corporate business environment, part of the Business and Industry sector.
- Have commercial and financial experience of running successful business operations.
- Have an excellent command of the English language, both in verbal and written communication.
- Be immaculately presented.
- Be highly organised and have an eye for detail.
- Have great interpersonal skills and a natural ability to positively influence business decisions.
- Have passion to achieve excellent guest service in everything that they do.
- Be able to work well under pressure and have the ability to be proactive and act with intuition.
Salary & benefits:
The successful candidate will be offered a very competitive salary package plus a range of staff benefits, including pension, travel, private medical and life assurances.
We are committed to developing our team to the highest standard and offer excellent career and development opportunities.
Working hours are over a 40-hour week Monday to Friday.
Rapport is a part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, a FTSE 100 company. Please visit our website for further information and before applying to learn more about Rapport and our clients! www.rapport.eu.com
If this opportunity appeals to you, you qualify for the above and would like to join a vibrant team, please apply here.
We will contact successful applicants with more information within 5-7 working days. Rapport adverts always gain a high response rate, and so if you don't hear back from us in this time period, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
All applicants invited to interview will be asked to produce documents that prove their right to work in the UK.
Please only apply if your experience matches the above requirements or if you applied more than 6 months ago and now have the required skills and experience.