Competitive rates of pay
This is an exciting opportunity to join is one of the leading manufacturers in the world of personal ballistic and fragmentation protection equipment the management team and staff have more than eighty years collective specialist experience and expertise of designing and manufacturing ballistic helmets, body armour, ballistic shields, hard armour plates, EOD/IED protection equipment, mine clearance and demining equipment and a variety of other ballistic and fragmentation protection products.
Our client is a seeking a person with a good wide range of knowledge in Marketing to cover some of the following roles areas:
- Web design
- Multimedia platforms.
- Technical documentation.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Previous experience of implementing digital marketing campaigns
- Experience within a marketing environment
- Understanding of website user experience and updates to support digital marketing campaigns.
- Use of digital and analytical tools such as Adobe / Google Analytics to improve processes and inform decision making.
- Experience of writing/ proof reading technical documents